Ba Na Hills is one of the top famous tourist attractions in Da Nang. This place is likened to the “climate pearl” of Vietnam, or “Da Lat of the Central”. With a beautiful scene like a “fairytale” place, Ba Na Hills promises to be a great destination not to be missed for those who love to travel. Explore Ba Na Hills tourism with the article below!
Where is Ba Na Hills?
Ba Na Hills (Ba Na mountain) is located in Hoa Ninh commune, Hoa Vang, Da Nang. Ba Na Mountain attracts tourists by Sun World Ba Na Hills Da Nang – the most luxurious resort complex combining entertainment in Vietnam. This place has an altitude of 1,489m above sea level and is far from the city center. Da Nang is about 25km to the west.
When is the best season to go to Ba Na Hills?
Ba Na Hills is beautiful in any season, visitors can come here at any time of the year. Suggest some particularly suitable times to visit Ba Na Hills.
- From April to October: This time is the summer of the year, but coming to Ba Na Hills at this time, visitors will enjoy the 4-season climate in 1 very interesting day.
- Festival time: Ba Na Mountain is known as “the leading destination of events and festivals in the region”. Festivals often coincide with holidays and Tet. Coming here on the occasion of the festival will definitely bring you unique and new experiences.
Ba Na Hills, Da Nang weather forecast for the next 7 days
Before traveling, remember to check the Ba Na Hills weather forecast for the next 7 days which is automatically updated to prepare for a more thoughtful trip.
Guide to go from Da Nang to Ba Na Hills
As introduced, Ba Na mountain is about 25km from the center of Da Nang, you can choose many different means to go to Ba Na such as:
- Passenger car: all week, there are buses going from 72 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Hai Chau, Da Nang to the cable car station of Ba Na Hills tourist area. The bus departs at about 8:45 am with a ticket price of 150,000 VND / person.
- Private Car With Driver: If you are traveling with a family or a group of friends of 4-7 people, choose Rental A Car With Driver for convenience.
See More: Danang To Bana Hills Private Car
- Motorbike: Renting a motorbike to travel by yourself in a backpacking style is also very interesting. The cost of renting a car only ranges from 100,000 to 200,000 VND/car/day.
See More: Hoi An To Hue Motorbike Tour
Map of Ba Na Hills tourist area
Ba Na Hills tourist area is located on a large area, so to better understand this place you can look at the map of Ba Na Hills .
Looking at the map, we can see 4 main areas, including:
The area at the foot of the mountain
- Food court – shopping
- Ticket office
- Hoi An Restaurant
- Suoi Mo Station
- Spring apricots.
Ba Na station area
- Linh Ung Pagoda
- Pure Mind Garden
- Shakyamuni Buddha Statue
- Cafe Doumer
- Bar Debay – Wine cellar.
- Linh Ung Pagoda – a sacred religious tourist site on Ba Na mountain, is one of the three Linh Ung Pagodas in Da Nang.
- Tinh Tam Garden has beautiful scenery, giving visitors a feeling of peace and freedom.
- Shakyamuni Buddha statue is the largest Buddha statue in Southeast Asia with the height of 33m and the widest 14m.
- Bar Debay – Wine Cellar: The nearly 100-year-old wine cellar is home to many famous wines of France and the world.
Morin Station Area
Morin Station is a dining and resort area in Ba Na.
- Morin Hotel is a 4-star hotel chain with classical European architecture.
- Fantasy Park: If you want to participate in games in Ba Na Hills , visit Fantasy Park, the park has hundreds of interesting games.
- French village with ancient castles, luxury restaurants, etc. is like sketching a “miniature Paris” in the heart of Da Nang.
Ba Na Hill Peak Area
- Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple
- Bell tower
- The Universe of Teahouses
What to do in Ba Na Hills tourism?
Ba Na Hills Tourism – Golden Bridge
Ba Na Golden Bridge introduced in June 2018 has become a phenomenon attracting the attention of numerous domestic and foreign tourists. The bridge has been recognized by The Guardian as “the most impressive pedestrian bridge in the world”. And Time magazine honored in “Top 10 best destinations in the world in 2018”.
Ba Na Hills Tourism – Fantasy Park
Fantasy Park is an indoor entertainment area with an area of up to 21,000m2. This is the largest amusement park in Asia, divided into 3 floors with hundreds of new and interesting games. From light games to adventure games such as: Skiver pilot, free fall tower, Jurassic park, Outrun racing, windmill, 4D death race, …
In addition, at Fantasy Park, there are 3 food courts with a variety of Asian and European dishes, 1 souvenir stall with a variety of products.
Ba Na Hills tourism – Le Jardin d’Amour flower garden
Is a Le Jardin d’Amour with an area of 8,206m2 located in the East of Ba Na mountain. The flower garden has a cool and beautiful climate with all kinds of blooming flowers. In particular, there are 9 small gardens with different unique architectures: Suoi Mo garden, Eden garden, Meditation garden, Mystery garden, Uyen Uong garden, Mythical garden, Memory garden, Sacred garden and garden. grape.
Coming to the French-style flower garden ”Le Jardin d’Amour”, visitors can visit, admire and take pictures with many precious flowers such as lavender, Queen’s firecracker corpse, bell peach, etc.
Ba Na Hills Tourism – Linh Ung Pagoda
Linh Ung Pagoda was built on Ba Na mountain with an altitude of 1,500m. This place has become a famous spiritual tourist destination in Ba Na Hills in particular and Da Nang in general. The temple has bold architecture of Vietnamese temples with curved tiled roof, large yard area, lined with stone and planted with pine trees in front.
It is impressive to witness with your own eyes the 27-meter-tall statue of Buddha Shakyamuni meditating on a lotus platform and below there are 8 delicately carved reliefs. All have recreated the life of Buddha Shakyamuni. In addition, visitors here also have a panoramic view of the city. Da Nang, Son Tra peninsula, My Khe beach,…
Ba Na Hills Tourism – French Village
Ba Na Hills French Village is imbued with classic French influences from the 20th century with unique architectural works such as: a series of romantic castles, Brittany, the small village of Apremont sur Allier, St Denis Cathedral, the Schools, hotels, villages,…
In addition, in this French village, there are many modern utility services such as: self-contained swimming pool, high-class spa system, shopping area, conference room, cafe bar, four-season entertainment program for For adults and children… French Village is definitely a place not to be missed when traveling to Ba Na Hills.
Ba Na Hills Tourism – Debay Wine Cellar
Debay wine cellar is an extremely unique architectural work built by the French for nearly 100 years. Debay wine cellar is 2m wide, 100m long, built from mortar and mountain rock. In the cellar, the ideal temperature is about 16-20 degrees Celsius to preserve many ancient French and world wines.
Inside the cellar there is also a fireplace, a cellar, a distillery cellar, a bar. Therefore, in addition to sightseeing, visitors can enjoy barbecue, sip a glass of wine and buy wine as gifts for relatives and friends.
Ba Na Hills ticket price
Ticket prices for Ba Na Hills cable car for visitors to refer to are as follows:
- Adult ticket (child over 1m3): 700,000 VND/person
- Children under 1m3: 600,000VND/person
- Children under 1m: Free
With Da Nang people
- Tickets for adults and children over 1m3: 400,000 VND/person
- Child ticket <1m3: 300,000 VND/person
- Child ticket <1m: free
Note: Ticket prices are for reference only, there will be a slight difference depending on the time.
What to eat when traveling to Ba Na Hills?
At Sun World Ba Na Hills, there are more than 30 restaurants serving diverse and rich Asian and European cuisine. You can choose from many forms of cuisine such as a la carte or buffet.
According to the Ba Na Hills travel experience of many tourists, Buffet Lavande or AraPang restaurant is the optimal choice. The restaurant space is spacious, the menu is rich with more than 100 dishes, including European and Asian dishes ready to “please” all those who love food.
Where to stay when traveling to Ba Na Hills?
Usually, few tourists choose to stay overnight at Ba Na Hills hotel. They often have fun during the day and then return to the city center. Da Nang because it is quite close. But if you want to stay overnight at Ba Na Hills to enjoy the atmosphere of Ba Na at night, you can choose Mercure Bana Hills Village Hotel. Mercure Bana Hills Village – 5-star standard hotel is pleased to bring visitors a wonderful holiday in Ba Na.
The article has summarized the experience of Ba Na Hills tourism . With beautiful scenery, countless entertainment places, attractive check-in, Ba Na Hills will definitely bring you and your family a dream vacation. Wish you have a happy travel!