Mastering the backpacking experience in Hue that DanangMotorbikeAdventure.com’s has accumulated will help you embark on a completely new and fulfilling journey to the Ancient Capital. What are you waiting for? Start exploring right away!
When is the best time to go backpacking in Hue?
The weather in Hue can be divided into two distinct seasons: the intense sunny season and the rainy season. However, it is precisely this unique and charming characteristic that defines this Ancient Capital. Local residents and travel enthusiasts who have visited Hue multiple times and have some backpacking experience recommend visiting during the period from January to March or from September to November. During these times, the weather is dry, with less rain and a pleasant coolness. The rest of the year is considered the rainy season, which may appeal to those who want to immerse themselves in the romantic ambiance of the dreamy city of Hue.
Backpacking experience in Hue for a complete journey.
Places to buy backpacking gear in the Ancient Capital – Backpacking experience in Hue
If you are a true backpacker and already have your own set of protective gear, make sure to bring it along to ensure a safe and perfect trip. However, if you’re a beginner, you can refer to some addresses for purchasing protective gear based on backpacking experiences in Hue:
- Biker VN Shop: 115 Truong Chinh Street, Hue City.
- Authentic Helmet Shop Tiến EX: 03 Dương Văn An Street, Hue City.
- Hue Backpacking Gear: 41 Le Huan Street, Hue City.
- Goodbiker.vn: 06 Tran Quang Khai Street, Hue City.
Before embarking on your adventure, remember to wear protective gear – Backpacking experience in Hue.
DanangMotorbikeAdventure.com’s offers motorbike tours in Hue. Contact us now to explore the fascinating tourist destinations in Hue.
- Website: https://danangmotorbikeadventure.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +84 88 666 0396
Some important backpacking tips for Hue
Based on backpacking experiences in Hue, to have a complete journey exploring this enchanting land, avid adventurers need to prepare their essentials and plan their time and destinations carefully.
- If you’re a fan of festivals, make sure to keep track of the time and locations of the Hue Festival. Since these festivals follow the lunar calendar, don’t forget to cross-reference it with the Gregorian calendar and book your transportation and accommodation in advance to secure the best deals.
- As it is a backpacking trip, travelers should only pack the necessary essentials and clothing, avoiding bringing unnecessary items. Don’t forget to bring the necessary protective gear to ensure safety during your journey.
- According to backpacking experiences in Huế, each tourist destination has its own regulations, so it’s essential to gather basic information about opening hours, ticket prices, and rules. When visiting mausoleums, temples, and sacred places, tourists should avoid wearing revealing clothing or excessively short skirts and should not litter in public areas.
- Travelers should carry some personal documents such as their ID card or passport, driver’s license, flight tickets, reservation papers, and other necessary documents.
- In general, prices in the Ancient Capital are quite reasonable. Even though you are in a tourist area, the food prices here are reasonable. However, it’s important to budget your expenses properly to avoid running out of funds, as mentioned in backpacking experiences in Hue.
In the backpacking experience in Hue, which places should you visit?
Backpacking experience in Pha Tam Giang, Hue.
- Location: Spans across the districts of Phong Điền, Quảng Điền, Hương Trà, Phú Vang, Thừa Thiên-Huế Province.
- Approximately 15km from the city center.
Covering an area of about 52km2, Phá Tam Giang is considered the largest brackish water lagoon in Southeast Asia. It is a perfect spot to witness breathtaking sunrises and mesmerizing sunsets amidst a pristine and romantic landscape that resembles scenes from romantic films.
The enchanting allure of the largest brackish water lagoon in Southeast Asia – Backpacking experience in Hue
The entire lagoon is immersed in the radiant golden-red light, captivating the hearts of travelers, leaving them in a state of endless admiration.
Until you have visited Pha Tam Giang, you haven’t fully explored the beauty of Hue.
According to backpacking experiences in Hue, once you are in Pha Tam Giang, don’t miss the opportunity to visit Thai Duong Ha fishing village or explore the local markets around the lagoon, where you can indulge in fresh and delicious seafood.
Backpacking experience in Lập An Lagoon, Hue.
- Location: Adjacent to National Highway 1A, passing through Lăng Cô town, Phú Lộc district, Thừa Thiên-Huế Province.
- Approximately 60km from the city center.
Lap An Lagoon, also known as An Cu Lagoon, is a large brackish water lagoon in Hue, with an area of about 800 hectares. Surrounded by the majestic Bach Ma mountain range, the lagoon resembles a shimmering turquoise gem, exuding a romantic and poetic beauty amidst the grandeur of the surroundings. In the backpacking experience in Huế, it is recommended to visit Lập An Lagoon during sunrise or sunset, as you can enjoy peaceful moments in front of the stunning and captivating scenery.
Particularly during low tide, amidst the vast expanse of water, adventurous travelers will be astonished by the “masterpiece” created by nature. It is a sandy path that suddenly appears amidst the vast ocean.
Backpacking experience in Hue at Thuy Tien Lake.
- Location: Thiên An Hill, Thủy Bằng Commune, Hương Thủy Town, Thừa Thiên Huế Province.
- Approximately 10km from the city center.
Recently, Thuy Tien Lake Water Park has suddenly become a hot topic in the global travel community due to a photo series taken in 2016 by Claudio Sieber, a journalist from the American Huffington Post. Since then, this location has gained a mysterious and eerie beauty, reminiscent of horror movies, attracting many adventurous explorers. According to the backpacking experience in Hue, the most prominent feature at Thuy Tien Lake is the enigmatic and majestic dragon statue, which also has a hauntingly eerie vibe.
Temples in Hue
Perhaps you already know, but if you have visited the Ancient Capital several times without exploring the temples in Huế, you haven’t truly experienced the beauty of this place! In the backpacking experience in Huế, we will share with you three famous temples that you should visit.
Thien Mu Pagoda, also known as Linh Mu Pagoda, is located on Ha Khe Hill, Kim Long, about 5km west of the city center of Hue.
Tu Hieu Pagoda is situated in Duong Xuan Village, hidden deep within a large pine forest. It is one of the oldest temples in Hue, built during the Nguyễn Dynasty. According to the backpacking experience in Hue, Tu Hieu Pagoda also captivates visitors with its poetic ambiance and cool climate.
Huyen Khong Pagoda is located on Cham Mountain, Cham Village, Huong Ho Commune, approximately 17km from Hue city. The pagoda is surrounded by the Vạn Tùng Sơn pine forest and majestic mountain ranges, allowing visitors to experience the fresh air and serene atmosphere.
So, DanangMotorbikeAdventure.com’s has shared some backpacking experiences in Hue for those who are eager to explore this remarkable land. Wishing you a joyful and exciting journey!