Thuan An Beach in Hue is a very famous destination for its wild and lyrical beauty that makes many tourists happy. If you are planning to travel to Thuan An, the following article is detailed suggestions for your plan to become more perfect. Let’s explore the natural beauty of this beach with us.
Brief introduction about Thuan An beach in Hue
- Thuan An Beach Hue is located in Thuan An town – Phu Vang district – Hue city
This beach is only about 15km from the city center, it takes about 20 minutes to travel by car. This is one of the most beautiful beaches in Hue that attracts a lot of tourists by its wild beauty and fine white sand combined with clear blue water. This is considered an ideal destination for tourists if they want to enjoy the cool and peaceful space of the sea.
The right time for you to go to Thuan An beach in Hue
According to Hue travel experience , you should go to Thuan An beach from February to September every year to experience. At this time, going to the beach is very cool, suitable for tourists’ picnics. You will be watching the white sand beach with the cool blue sea creating a poetic scene in Thuan An.
If you go to Thuan An beach in October to January, the weather will often appear rainy. Moreover, the sea level will rise and fall erratically, so it is very dangerous. Therefore, other tourists are very limited to travel at this time.
Means and ways to move to Thuan An Hue beach
From the city center to Thuan An beach about 20 minutes, you can go by many different means. Many young people will choose to go by motorbike to experience or you can call a taxi or rent a car to travel to Hue at a relatively low price.
>>> Read more: Hue motorbike Tour
How to move to Thuan An beach?
To be able to move to Thuan An beach, you have 2 ways to go as follows:
- Option 1: From the center, you move to Hoai Thanh street through Bui Thi Xuan street. You go straight to Ngoc Khoi street, then turn to Ga Bridge and then follow Nguyen Sinh Cung street. Move along Highway 49B for about 6km and you will reach Thuan An beach
- Option 2: From the center, you move to Hoai Thanh Street, then cross Bui Thi Xuan Street, follow the direction of Bach Ho Bridge and then turn into Le Duan Street. Next, you go straight to Tran Hung Dao Street, meet Gia Hoi Bridge, then turn to Chi Lang Road 2km, then move to Nguyen Sinh Cung. Then you go to Highway 49B about 6km to come.
What items should be prepared before going to Thuan An beach?
To travel to Thuan An Hue beach, you should prepare the following necessary items:
This is a fairly unspoiled beach, so the services here are very few, so you should prepare a travel backpack. In this you can put the necessary items for your trip, you should choose the smaller the backpack, the more convenient it is. Be careful not to bring too many bulky items.
During the trip, it is definitely indispensable for personal items such as coats, hats, sunscreen, bathing suits, towels. Also, if you want to camp, remember to bring a tent, drinking water, and a flashlight.
Food and drink
You should definitely bring some food and drink such as fruit cake, candy, mineral water or prepared food. This will make it more convenient for you to be hungry when you just need to take it out and eat it right away without cooking. Depending on the time of your trip to prepare food reasonably.
Where to relax when visiting Thuan An Hue beach?
There are many motels and hotels near Thuan An Hue beach, with different systems depending on the needs of visitors. Here are the top fully-equipped hotels with reasonable room rates for your reference:
Beaulieu Boutique Hotel:
- Address: 15 Pham Ngu Lao – Phu Hoi – Hue City – Thua Thien Hue
- Reservation hotline: 0961.1116.079
Eva Homestay Hue:
- Address: October 14, Ben Nghe – Hue City – Thua Thien Hue
- Hotline: 0367.404.677
Charming Riverside Hotel:
- Address: 5/27 Nguyen Sinh Cung – Vy Da – Hue City – Thua Thien Hue
- Reservation hotline: 0961.384.979 VND
What’s attractive about Thuan An Hue beach tourism?
Coming to Thuan An beach tourism, you not only admire the wild beauty but also have the opportunity to discover other beautiful landscapes that are very famous.
Soak in the clear blue water
An ideal thing is that you can soak in the cool blue water and many entertainment games in Thuan An beach. There are a total of 3 big beaches named beach 1,2 and Phu Thuan which attract many tourists in the summer. The sea here is very wild and quiet, so it is very suitable for those who want to escape here to rest and relax.
Enjoy checking in with many beautiful scenes
With a long white sand beach and clear blue sea, this place becomes a favorable time for visitors to check in. The right time for you to take poetic photos is at sunset and sunrise on the sea. Definitely come here, you will have a lot of beautiful photos.
Visiting Tran Hai Dai
Coming to Hue tourism, especially in Thuan An, you will have the opportunity to visit and explore Tran Hai Dai – where the border post is stationed. This is the place to control and defend to ensure the circulation of ships in and out of the country. Tran Hai Dai is a work built in the reign of King Gia Long and this is included in the list of Hue tourist attractions that are very popular with tourists.
Temple of Thai Duong Phu Nhan
In addition to famous religious buildings and temples such as Thien Mu Pagoda, Huyen Khong Son Thuong Pagoda, the temple worshiping Thai Duong Phu Nhan is also a spiritual place that attracts many visitors. This temple was built hundreds of years ago associated with Cham and Vietnamese beliefs, creating a unique feature. Many visitors come here to pray for good luck and peace for their families
Visit the fishing port and fisherman’s life
More specifically, coming to Thuan An Hue beach, you will have the opportunity to learn about the life of fishermen here very interesting. You will visit the fishing port right next to the sea, at this time you will see the hustle and bustle of the people every time the ship enters. The baskets of fresh fish that are transported to the shore, many sellers and buyers gather together, look so simple but so special.
What to eat at Thuan An beach in Hue?
Coming to Thuan An Hue beach, you not only discover the beauty of nature but also enjoy unique Hue specialties . Filter cake is a fairly simple and familiar name of the people here. With the part made from shrimp, the meat has been marinated with spices, creating a unique flavor here.
In addition, you can also enjoy delicious grilled pork vermicelli, strangely delicious rice dishes and rustic Hue pressed cakes. More specifically, you have the opportunity to enjoy fresh seafood dishes with many recipes.
Suggested schedule to explore Thuan An beach in Hue 2 days 1 night
In order for everyone to be more convenient for the trip, I will suggest our group’s schedule to visit Thuan An beach just now:
- Morning: Rent a motorbike in Hue to have breakfast and go to Thuan An beach. Check in hotel to rest
- Noon: Lunch near the sea. At 15:00, go to the beach to have fun
- Evening: Have a seafood dinner at the beach, take a walk and enjoy the scenery, then return to the tents for campfires and activities
- Morning : Get up early to catch the sunrise, stop at the fishing port to visit the market. Then go have breakfast
- 9h00: Go visit Tran Hai Dai and go to Thai Duong Phu Nhan temple
- Noon: Have lunch, then return to Hue in the afternoon
How much does it cost to travel to Thuan An beach?
Talking about the cost of going to Thuan An beach, it does not cost too much because this is self-sufficient travel. Here are some basic trip costs per person as follows:
- Motorbike rental: 2 days 200k => 100k / 1 person
- Gasoline: 70k => 35k/1 person
- Hotel; 300k => 150k/ 1 person
- Food and drink: 300k / 1 person
- Total: about 600k / 1 person
Reference : Hue Tour from Da Nang
Important notes when traveling to Thuan An beach in Hue
When traveling to Thuan An beach, you should note the following:
- As a beach with quite a few people, you have to pay attention and follow everyone to ensure safety. If there are children, you must observe at all times.
- To enjoy the trip more fully, you must check the weather forecast 1 day in advance. Even if you go in the dry season, this is also essential because if you are unlucky there will be rain and your trip will be cancelled.
- This is a newly exploited beach, so you must pay attention to protect the environment and not litter.
- To make the trip more successful, you should prepare the necessary equipment fully
Thuan An Hue Beach is an attractive tourist destination that you cannot ignore. Hope the above sharing will help your tour plan. Hope you have a great trip and capture many great moments.