Da Nang has become a favorite destination of many tourists because of its clear blue beach, attractive amusement and entertainment areas, and luxury resorts. Not only that, many tourists also fall in love with the wild and poetic beauty of this livable city. And if you are looking for a place with green, peaceful nature to relax after tiring days of studying and working, Mo Stream Da Nang is an ideal place. Let’s explore with Danang Motorbike Adventure the captivating beauty of Mo stream.
1. Where is the address of Mo stream tourist area in Da Nang?
- Address: Hoa Ninh Commune, Hoa Vang District, Da Nang
Da Nang Mo Stream is also known as An Dinh stream, located at the foot of Ba Na mountain. This place is 2km east of Ba Na Hills tourist area and about 20km from the city center. Mo stream originates from underground water flowing from Chua mountain, so the water in four seasons is clear, murmuring and gentle.
With a cool, fresh climate and pristine and poetic natural landscape, Mo Stream has become a famous eco-tourism area attracting many tourists when coming to Da Nang. This is the ideal place for you to get away from the bustling city, mingle with the trees and feel the peace of mind. Coming to Mo stream, you can organize activities such as picnics, picnics on big rocks or participate in water games.
The resort offers services for you to stay overnight such as renting tents, karaoke speakers, etc. Inside Mo stream, there are also many interesting entertainment games such as water cars, water bubbles, boating. , continuous floating house, cyclo, etc. However, these games are not included in the entrance ticket, so you have to buy additional service tickets to experience.
2. Directions to Da Nang Mo stream
Previously, to go from the city center to Da Nang Mo stream, you had to travel about 30km. However, since Da Nang completed the route connecting Lien Chieu and Hoa Vang districts, the road from the city center to Mo stream has also been shortened to only 20km. So don’t be afraid to go far from the center to get to this beautiful place.
If you choose to ride a motorbike on your own, you go from Dragon Bridge, in the direction of Dien Bien Phu to cross the Hue Overpass. When you go to the end of the bridge, you go straight for another part, look to the left there will be a signboard for Ba Na – Mo stream. You follow the arrow on the board to enter Hoang Van Thai street. On this road, you can easily see detailed signs to Mo stream. The road from Hoang Van Thai to Mo stream is very beautiful, so you can enjoy the scenery while walking.
3. Ticket price for Suoi Mo tourist area in Da Nang
Ticket price: Adults: 70,000 VND/person and Children: 40,000 VND/person
4. Review of Mo stream resort in Da Nang, what is there?
Suoi Mo Da Nang has made many tourists come here to “fall in love and steal” because of its beautiful beauty. This place has not been exploited for tourism much, so it still retains the unique and fanciful natural scenery. Going through the cobblestone road, you will be surprised by the charm of the clear blue stream, gently weaving among the plants and wildflowers.
The point that impresses many tourists in Mo stream is the image of Gio waterfall on the mountainside. The waterfall water flows through the moss-colored rocks, pours white foam into the stream. The two sides of the waterfall are colorful wildflowers creating a scene that is both poetic and majestic. The beauty of Gio waterfall combined with the gentle sunlight makes Mo stream space like a lyrical watercolor painting.
Coming to Mo stream, you will be comfortable soaking in the cool water, dispelling all the chaos and worries in life. On both sides of the stream, there are many large rocks so that you can organize a picnic or barbecue party with your family and friends. And also don’t forget to wear beautiful clothes to bring back “virtual life” photos with wonderful natural scenery.
5. Does Suoi Mo tourist area allow food to be brought in?
If you like the atmosphere of picnics, gathering to eat in the middle of poetic nature, you can organize a BBQ or bring food to Mo stream. Or you can walk about 25 minutes to the savannah to enjoy the specialties of the mountains. The restaurant at Mo stream serves many delicious and attractive dishes such as birds, goats, rabbits, squirrels, …
6. Note when traveling to Mo stream in Da Nang
To have a great trip to Mo Stream Da Nang, you need to note:
- Mo stream bank has many large and bumpy rocks, so when you come here, you need to wear comfortable, easy-to-move sports shoes or flats. When walking on rocks, you must walk carefully and look carefully to avoid slipping or tripping.
- If you want to bathe in the stream, you should prepare a life jacket to ensure safety and take care of children if you are traveling with your family.
- It is necessary to ask the staff in the tourist area in advance to avoid deep water and areas with many slippery rocks.
- You should go to Mo stream in the summer, from March to August to fully enjoy the peaceful and fanciful natural beauty. At this time, in Mo stream, the air is cool, there is gentle sunshine, it is convenient to see the scenery and experience the games here.
Suoi Mo is embraced in the vast mountain scenery, both majestic and poetic. Coming here, you will be released into the clouds and wind, dispelling the fatigue in life. What are you waiting for without picking up your backpack and going to discover the unique beauty of Da Nang Mo stream right away. Don’t forget to follow Halo Travel for more useful travel information.